Skip to main content

I wish.

Dear Diary,

[haha..such typical way to blog in a melancholic state]
I have a description of my own inner demon,my doppelganger
Some of these days,I want to go back my wild self again
and hit the clubs[If only I can] or do some mindless crazy shit.
I have the urge to hear loud music and just move my body around.
Pretend to get drunk.Inhale back those sick poisonous stuffs that I use to do.
misusing legit drug and get addicted like hell.haha.
oh,I love getting that "where-am-I,why-I-feel-so-light-and
as if floating,why-the-lights-are-so-beautiful-
and-that-makes-me-like-flying-laughing-so happy" sensation.
and feeling very blurr the next day.
Getting my head hurt and my mind blank.

Falling asleep at the wrong time and inappropriate place.
Sneaking and spending around with illegal stuff.
Bypassing curfew hours and authority.
Play around with some hot smart cute boy all at the same time and
just leave them wanting me more.I need some really 'wild time' right now.
I wanted to just go crazy and do whatever I want to do
to please myself right now.

I hate being restricted,c'mon fuckers..
LISTEN to what I SAY,not what I DO.
I'm trapped.Do you think I can tolerate be nice and patient all the time?
You keep talking about your LIMIT,but what about mine?
I have my own RESTRICTION and LIMIT too.
I'm not an ANGEL,yet I'm not the DEVIL too.
Just that,I'm only a human.A complex one.
I can't be PERFECT,
but I promise that I can keep being TRUTHFUL and PURE
to myself no matter what.
Deep inside me,I have a highly wild,naughty side.PLEASE let me do what I want to do
so that I don't do what I wish not to do in the first place.
My INTENTIONS is always being perceived badly.
EVERYTHING that I did for you is WRONG huh?
Do you realize that,I won't learn anything if I don't experience it myself?
I am who I am,because of my troubles in the past,my negative attitude and
bad habits that I struggle so hard to diminish it for years..
I'm BROKEN into millions of shattering pieces everywhere but
when I got FIXED up,I grew much more stronger.
I have my PRINCIPLE.Respect it,please.
Don't you know that I can see and feel things?
Why don't you just have that FAITH in me?
I believe that's the only GIFT you can ever give to me.
Some of you,keep talking about LOVE and PLAYER stuff huh?
I will always have to find someone
to appreciate my thoughts,
my intentions,respect my INDIVIDUALITY,and
someone to care,tease,joke,to go crazy and out of this world,
and fits me in every complicated way I am.It is not easy
coz you're not the one walking my shoes,living my life for me.
so STFU.Thanks.
What do you know about a PLAYER?
They have their own issues from the past,
problems and deep inside them,
they are vulnerable in their own ways and weak points,
some of them are just some bunch helpless lonely creature,
seeking fun in way of unintended guilty pleasure.
looking for the long lost light and hope
Just that they don't want the whole world to know and see it.
Therefore,don't say that they can't THINK and don't realize what
they are doing.
Yes,in fact,indeed they can think and know what are they doing.
Sooner or later.Self-consciousness or when in luck,someone come into their life,
and make their heart and head fixed up.
They are labeled as "B.A.D" person.
in which meaning,Building Aimless Destruction.
I don't think they want to be BAD in the first place,
in some circumstances,they choose to be bad to let it all out
and carry own living with their life
regardless of what people will say about them,
seeking new experiences & challenges,and some just fail to control their attitude
and get so ADDICTED & STUCK in their own mess.
Been there,done that.So I can understand.
and I really hate people spreading bad things and news about others without
knowing the truth yet.GET to know me
or the person you're talking about DEEPLY first.
Stop SKIMMING through the surface,bitches!
and than only you can put JUDGMENTS and LABELS.
I don't think if you meet me once or twice,
or don't really have a sincere,heart-to-heart conversation everytime we talk,
you can really describe,interpret,or judge me accurately.
I can determine whether if it's GENUINE

or a FAKE one.
When I'm in my BAD side,NOBODY can influence me and
stop me from anything that might happen.
If I did anything wrong in that state,
because I want to AND I take the risk,after much thinking
or didn't have any idea at all; a M.U.N situation
[mindless uncertain notoriety]
I hate people saying my friends or people around me
shaped me into doing these kinds of things..
There are even times,when I make people and trick them doing into
these stuffs.
Having a wide and many social circle different groups of friends is fun,
I met a lot of cool,funny,unusual,unique characters,loving,charming,
the good and bad ones,I learn to adapt and accept a lot things and
personalities from them.
and they remain as my close and best friends until now.
"There's always good in evil,bad in good,light in darkness,
darkness in light,and not all good people is really guaranteed
to have no evil intentions unless you're like the Prophet,
Nabi Muhammad S.A.W." -Moon Xyle-

Until then.Life is an adventure but you choose how the way
it was,how the way it is and how it is going be.=))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#2.8 Forth letter

Hi again, My life partner and soulmate, Ikhwan Faiz, ❤️ This is the 4th letter from me to you, sayang. I know all of my letters are reflecting on my dreams and spirituality that I wanted to share with you. So that it will be relevant anytime you read this if you feel uninspired, sad or wanted to be reminded of my love to you. Maybe when our kids grow up, you can share my letters to them and talk about how you feel every time you read it. I know I'm very far-sighted and visionary, but I only wanted you to have the best optimism about everything in Life, together with me. I want to share everything I felt deeply inside with you, and no one else but God. All of my private thoughts and unspoken words.  That's a privilege held by soulmate. He is very special to me.  What's more better than having a good husband, loving children, peaceful life and having a job that you enjoy doing while making a difference in this world? Nothing. To me, my husband and my family will be most treas

#1.8 Surat ketiga

Hi dear love Ikhwan Faiz,  All the ups and downs of my Life and every pain I've endured just to write a letter to you is worthwhile. I wanted our love to be immortal and Everlasting in my works and poems, even though one day our body will disintegrate and dissolve in the ground. My words are inspired by the pure joy and peace that I found within myself and your presence. My spirituality and faith. Everytime I see someone talking about their other half and true love, I kept thinking about our journey and the day we will be united as One. Like the creation of Eve from the ribs of Adam, every female are destined to finds her own Adam and they will never ever belong to anyone else, no matter how crazy the obstacle they are put through. I believe in Jodoh/soulmate  because it's very simple yet mysterious for every being on Earth. It has been promised by all the Holy Books of every religion, philosophers, poets and spiritual leader that everyone is created in pairs. Funny how much hu

Hello 4,579,200 seconds

It has been 53 days since I officially and legally became a "wife", and 7 weeks,3 days having a small being growing inside my womb. Guess what? It's not a surprise nor something that out-of-reach category My depression doesn't go away, neither my panic attack nor anxiety. There are days I can function as a human being, there are days I feel like giving up on myself and never want to feel alive anymore. Being inflicted with emotions and obligation as a wife and to-be-mom, I find it's hard to find a purpose of waking up and doing chores. Or it's just the changes around my body makes it very hard for me to adapt. Wanted to finish my IT Firm and Cybersecurity certs, wanting to write a novel about having CPTSD and supernatural beings or having a community that knows my name and not be remembered as a wife, daughter, sister and mother when I die. I just wanted leave this world with something great behind, instead of being stuck in a rut and a purgatory of waves of m