Skip to main content

Everything has come to an end

Sounds like I'm going to commit suicide eh?
No.Not yet.I won't kill myself yet.
I feel so stress nowadays.Cry myself to sleep.
Don't worry,sanity is still in me but I feel derailed minded nowadays.
I don't think my home is a "home sweet home",sometimes is like a prison.
Packing my stuff,to begone from the hostel by this Friday night.
I miss someone very dearly now.His jokes.His laughter.His smile.His Voice.
His random thoughts.His hug.Everything about him.
The 1st and only guy who sings for me at skype at the middle of the night.
Some other day,I'll sing a song for you too..=)
I have this feeling of..idk,it's a deep and sad as if I can't meet him again
maybe untill next year.It's just my thought,instinct or what...?
I miss you.I miss you.Miss you.Miss you.Miss you.
Some other things are also messing up my head right now.
They make me sad,worried and so wanting-to-give-up-in-my-life feeling.
I can't list them all here.It will me make look so weak.
heh.I hate to say this..
but..
I feel so sad right now,faking a smile and laughing while inside me is dying.
Help.=((

p/s:oh,yea..before I end my post.
I got this song stuck playing in my head,Ku Seru (OST PHSM)
"Oh..Dengarlah Sayu Tangisanku
Mengapa Degupanmu Ku Seru
Kerna Kesepian
nan Terlalu
Kembalikan Hidup Yang Ku Rindu~


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buried:The Melancholia episodes

" We need to catch up. Seriously. " " Last time we talked is two years ago " " I hope you're doing well now. Better than last time" " You didn't come to my wedding or response to my invitation.I knew something must've came up ." " How's life? Are you still dating that asshole that I told you to leave?He's only using you, on and off." " I hate hearing you crying or suffer. You're very smart, talented, pretty, nice and funny girl. So much to live for. " " Have you done anything stupid again, Moon? I know you're crazy and fucked up inside for many reasons " Those are some of conversation starters from my close friends that reeks my heart. Reconnections of deep thoughts and intentions from a few that knows me too well. Yes. In these few weeks, my old crushes, acquaintance, exes, good friends, and "almost a thing phase", they decided to reconnect me back into their Life, ...

#2.8 Forth letter

Hi again, My life partner and soulmate, Ikhwan Faiz, ❤️ This is the 4th letter from me to you, sayang. I know all of my letters are reflecting on my dreams and spirituality that I wanted to share with you. So that it will be relevant anytime you read this if you feel uninspired, sad or wanted to be reminded of my love to you. Maybe when our kids grow up, you can share my letters to them and talk about how you feel every time you read it. I know I'm very far-sighted and visionary, but I only wanted you to have the best optimism about everything in Life, together with me. I want to share everything I felt deeply inside with you, and no one else but God. All of my private thoughts and unspoken words.  That's a privilege held by soulmate. He is very special to me.  What's more better than having a good husband, loving children, peaceful life and having a job that you enjoy doing while making a difference in this world? Nothing. To me, my husband and my family will be most treas...

Part 2. Us and the Future

My dear sayang, Ikhwan Faiz . All these back pain, bodyache and cramps came visions of us having experiencing childbirth and labour of our children. We probably be a nervous first time parents who would worry everything or me being me, I'd just act cool while having fatigue and mood swings due to physical changes and hormones ever-changing from the first untill third trimester. The weird food combo cravings that won't be going away or wanting to certain things together with you, sayang. My round and huge tummy waddling around the house complaining why the kitchen cabinet is too high or I probably sneak around to eat junk food or pickled sour fruit at the middle of the night. You probably will wake up if you aren't sleeping soundly or noticing me making noise from the kitchen. Or high chances that I would be in half crying face asking you to help me open some food packaging or jar/bottle that I couldn't even open or just wanting you to spoon feed me because I could just ...