Skip to main content

#1.8 Surat ketiga

Hi dear love Ikhwan Faiz, 


All the ups and downs of my Life and every pain I've endured just to write a letter to you is worthwhile. I wanted our love to be immortal and Everlasting in my works and poems, even though one day our body will disintegrate and dissolve in the ground. My words are inspired by the pure joy and peace that I found within myself and your presence. My spirituality and faith. Everytime I see someone talking about their other half and true love, I kept thinking about our journey and the day we will be united as One. Like the creation of Eve from the ribs of Adam, every female are destined to finds her own Adam and they will never ever belong to anyone else, no matter how crazy the obstacle they are put through.

I believe in Jodoh/soulmate  because it's very simple yet mysterious for every being on Earth. It has been promised by all the Holy Books of every religion, philosophers, poets and spiritual leader that everyone is created in pairs. Funny how much human wanted to hear the same thing over and over again that they are not destined to be alone? It just proves how gentle the soul is because they are indeed created in pairs but with the same type of balance and Duty as the Servant of God. Souls are one of God's creation and part of Divine light itself. It is said that the Good will belong to Good and vice versa in terms of how much love and ego you have in yourself as a human being. Your soulmate will complete what you lack of inside and will encourage the growth of your soul becoming more peaceful and grateful with Life. The feeling of balance and strength found within each other. You do stupid things, compromise, adapting and learning about Life together but will never be tired of one another. That's why soulmate can't never be apart from each other. Their stories will never end, and the tale could be passed on from one generation to another. Love is limitless and boundless. 

Love is like a tree. It grows from a small seed of kindness.The more you nurture it every day, the more fruits of Love you will harvest. It starts from simple gesture of saying "Hi" and a smile. You could never measure it physically yet you feel it in every breath and seconds of your life. The more I learn about Love and soulmates from the things I read and people around me and our own experiences, the more I am convinced of all The Signs that I have found the one that I've been yearning for is You. I have fallen in love with you instantly from the start, not knowing how and why despite the craziness of similarities and "coincidences".

I don't believe in "coincidences" but I believe in synchronisation of everything in the Universe and how its Creator become the mastermind of every single being and creatures that existed in this world. Everything that happens in the present and past has its reason to mould the future and Destiny of every being. For me, the journey to find each other starts from knowing what your soul truly desire. So, your "old self"  in the past has to go through a lot of processes and pain in order to reach a "new self" level. Pain and bitterness of longing is part of growth because the sweetest moment that has yet to come is something you can never explain to anyone and everyone, except those who understands the language of Love, Peace and Compassion. I found kindness, sweetness and strength of a character in you, my love. I'm not saying things here to flatter you but I feel the warmth and love that I always have wanted in my other half, my husband and forever lover. It is about having a strong rigid faith without holding back any emotions and standing still beside the man who is created for me.

You are part of my life, dreams and everything, sayang. Always remember that I will always pray for your happiness and well-being in whatever you do. Even though we are married and have kids one day from this letter being read, I will still remember the first time you made me feel loved and comforted me in my insecurities and pain. You are worthwhile of everything that I have been gone through. In good or bad days, never forget that you are the half of me and my whole universe. My Eternal love. My Paradise. Firdausi.


Yours forever, 

Munira Jasmine. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#2.8 Forth letter

Hi again, My life partner and soulmate, Ikhwan Faiz, ❤️ This is the 4th letter from me to you, sayang. I know all of my letters are reflecting on my dreams and spirituality that I wanted to share with you. So that it will be relevant anytime you read this if you feel uninspired, sad or wanted to be reminded of my love to you. Maybe when our kids grow up, you can share my letters to them and talk about how you feel every time you read it. I know I'm very far-sighted and visionary, but I only wanted you to have the best optimism about everything in Life, together with me. I want to share everything I felt deeply inside with you, and no one else but God. All of my private thoughts and unspoken words.  That's a privilege held by soulmate. He is very special to me.  What's more better than having a good husband, loving children, peaceful life and having a job that you enjoy doing while making a difference in this world? Nothing. To me, my husband and my family will be most treas

Hello 4,579,200 seconds

It has been 53 days since I officially and legally became a "wife", and 7 weeks,3 days having a small being growing inside my womb. Guess what? It's not a surprise nor something that out-of-reach category My depression doesn't go away, neither my panic attack nor anxiety. There are days I can function as a human being, there are days I feel like giving up on myself and never want to feel alive anymore. Being inflicted with emotions and obligation as a wife and to-be-mom, I find it's hard to find a purpose of waking up and doing chores. Or it's just the changes around my body makes it very hard for me to adapt. Wanted to finish my IT Firm and Cybersecurity certs, wanting to write a novel about having CPTSD and supernatural beings or having a community that knows my name and not be remembered as a wife, daughter, sister and mother when I die. I just wanted leave this world with something great behind, instead of being stuck in a rut and a purgatory of waves of m