Skip to main content

#2: 636

Mr .R @ 636,
"Why love if losing hurts too much?It’s just nice to know someone is always there for us"
 — Yes.I never intended to fall in love with you.I never said a thing about being your girlfriend.I never want to hurt you.I’m tired of having relationship with guys,but I promise you,I can be your special someone,a best friend and lover at the same time.I’m ready to open up and let you in.But,will you walk your way in and do the same thing?I might be here for you now,but who knows,here right now..gone tomorrow?Maybe I’ll be dead or what.I don’t really care.I feel it’s useless not having someone special that I’ve been searching for.I’m always upset by the fact hearing so much rumors about you but I know you will somehow explain to me.I’m always here waiting.I go crazy for you laughter and voice.You deserve the world,but I can give you ME.I know..deep inside you,lies a very loving,exciting and unique character.I searched for that in every guy I’ve been flirting and playing around with..and I choose you.I allow you to touch me.feel me.because one thing,I love you.636.


"Unrequited love?No, it’s just you who smile and laugh recalling back memories with or without the person knowing."
 — Significantly,some of you guys and girls don’t believe in unrequited love.It does exist.I’ve been there and I did that.I don’t mind doing it again.I love someone with all my heart,I’m ready to let him go if he could prove to me,there’s a girl could love him better than me.I fall for his imperfections,his smile and his thoughts..not for looks and lust.I came upon him,not my intention to fall in love with him.He taught about things that I should learn in life and make my worst day to be a little brighter,but I’ve seen the vulnerable side of him.He doubt and keep wondering things so much.Too much questions.I love him,more than the things I could give in this world.I would fight for him.I would climb the walls for him.I’ll kill to see his laughter.I will only back off,only if he told me to do so.As a friend,I’ve fallen for him.I wish to welcome him and let him in..but will he do the same?I’ve yet to know.He’s unique and very one-of-a-kind guy.I admit,I don’t go for typical guys,I go for the hard ones.I hurt myself,because I think it’s worth it.I dare,dare to love again when I see the things that I want in a potential special someone.I’m tired of dating game as well.I’ve been thinking about getting engaged and married but my parents would be skeptical about it.Fuck relationship.Fuck commitment.I’m tired of guys and the break up aftermath thingy.They will throw all back at you and what you guys did together,and say hurtful things instead of letting go and wish all the best,remain with that person as friends which brings the best hope and things in life for that person.Why don’t you just laugh along about the past and moved on as a very good friend?I did that.I’m happy he moved on.I moved on.We both moved on,but we remain as good friends.Well,636.You have me now,I’m here for you..always here,no matter what role you want me to play in your life,no matter where ever you are and who you wish to be with.I love you.I miss you.636.
             

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#2.8 Forth letter

Hi again, My life partner and soulmate, Ikhwan Faiz, ❤️ This is the 4th letter from me to you, sayang. I know all of my letters are reflecting on my dreams and spirituality that I wanted to share with you. So that it will be relevant anytime you read this if you feel uninspired, sad or wanted to be reminded of my love to you. Maybe when our kids grow up, you can share my letters to them and talk about how you feel every time you read it. I know I'm very far-sighted and visionary, but I only wanted you to have the best optimism about everything in Life, together with me. I want to share everything I felt deeply inside with you, and no one else but God. All of my private thoughts and unspoken words.  That's a privilege held by soulmate. He is very special to me.  What's more better than having a good husband, loving children, peaceful life and having a job that you enjoy doing while making a difference in this world? Nothing. To me, my husband and my family will be most treas

#1.8 Surat ketiga

Hi dear love Ikhwan Faiz,  All the ups and downs of my Life and every pain I've endured just to write a letter to you is worthwhile. I wanted our love to be immortal and Everlasting in my works and poems, even though one day our body will disintegrate and dissolve in the ground. My words are inspired by the pure joy and peace that I found within myself and your presence. My spirituality and faith. Everytime I see someone talking about their other half and true love, I kept thinking about our journey and the day we will be united as One. Like the creation of Eve from the ribs of Adam, every female are destined to finds her own Adam and they will never ever belong to anyone else, no matter how crazy the obstacle they are put through. I believe in Jodoh/soulmate  because it's very simple yet mysterious for every being on Earth. It has been promised by all the Holy Books of every religion, philosophers, poets and spiritual leader that everyone is created in pairs. Funny how much hu

Hello 4,579,200 seconds

It has been 53 days since I officially and legally became a "wife", and 7 weeks,3 days having a small being growing inside my womb. Guess what? It's not a surprise nor something that out-of-reach category My depression doesn't go away, neither my panic attack nor anxiety. There are days I can function as a human being, there are days I feel like giving up on myself and never want to feel alive anymore. Being inflicted with emotions and obligation as a wife and to-be-mom, I find it's hard to find a purpose of waking up and doing chores. Or it's just the changes around my body makes it very hard for me to adapt. Wanted to finish my IT Firm and Cybersecurity certs, wanting to write a novel about having CPTSD and supernatural beings or having a community that knows my name and not be remembered as a wife, daughter, sister and mother when I die. I just wanted leave this world with something great behind, instead of being stuck in a rut and a purgatory of waves of m