Skip to main content

Yayasan Sarawak Debate World Style 2010

Yes,this is my first time joining a Debate Tournament University Level.
Hahahaha.[suk ati duhal]
I see a lot of hot stuff and nice looking guys.
That's not the main point,tho I'm single but I'm not available.
Yes,I closed my heart.I will remain single till the day,
I can say "Sincerity and Chemistry goes along together,
and I can see that in a guy right now."
Who fucking cares if what I feel right now is a bit of unrequited love
or crush or whatever it is?
Love make you stronger and want to be a better person.=))
but I here,emphasize..it's better to stay out from a relationship,
I mean,a romantic one.
Duality,again.Oh shit.He removed me from his friend on FB.
Okay,now I really,really have to move on.MOVE ON.
I was the Prime Minister today's Motion.Wow..for the first time,
in a real tournament.
I admit,I kinda annoyed with a guy who ask me a lot of POI.
I was very distracted.Distraction.
and I actually answered 4 POI..idk,and I give just 1 POI.
I thought to be the 3rd or 4th place..
but,
here it goes,we got 2nd place.^_^
Lucky and Alhamdulillah.
The best part is,:
I actually feel not nervous,pressure change me.Circumstances changes me.
I think talking in front of people is actually,nothing..that is making me,
nervous.They're human.not aliens.Mind controlling and settings is important.
We think that we will be nervous,and for the real thing
we will be nervous as well..
So,don't think.Just act cool.Chill babe.
There's a debater who thinks that "Thinking is a waste of time"
sometimes,yes..it's a waste of time.
Sometimes,no..it's VERY inimical.Hear me.
I suffer from being impulsive sometimes.
I end my post today with a quote from Michelangelo,
"The Greatest danger for most of us is not we aim to high,
and miss it,but we aim too low and reach it"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buried:The Melancholia episodes

" We need to catch up. Seriously. " " Last time we talked is two years ago " " I hope you're doing well now. Better than last time" " You didn't come to my wedding or response to my invitation.I knew something must've came up ." " How's life? Are you still dating that asshole that I told you to leave?He's only using you, on and off." " I hate hearing you crying or suffer. You're very smart, talented, pretty, nice and funny girl. So much to live for. " " Have you done anything stupid again, Moon? I know you're crazy and fucked up inside for many reasons " Those are some of conversation starters from my close friends that reeks my heart. Reconnections of deep thoughts and intentions from a few that knows me too well. Yes. In these few weeks, my old crushes, acquaintance, exes, good friends, and "almost a thing phase", they decided to reconnect me back into their Life, ...

#2.8 Forth letter

Hi again, My life partner and soulmate, Ikhwan Faiz, ❤️ This is the 4th letter from me to you, sayang. I know all of my letters are reflecting on my dreams and spirituality that I wanted to share with you. So that it will be relevant anytime you read this if you feel uninspired, sad or wanted to be reminded of my love to you. Maybe when our kids grow up, you can share my letters to them and talk about how you feel every time you read it. I know I'm very far-sighted and visionary, but I only wanted you to have the best optimism about everything in Life, together with me. I want to share everything I felt deeply inside with you, and no one else but God. All of my private thoughts and unspoken words.  That's a privilege held by soulmate. He is very special to me.  What's more better than having a good husband, loving children, peaceful life and having a job that you enjoy doing while making a difference in this world? Nothing. To me, my husband and my family will be most treas...

Part 2. Us and the Future

My dear sayang, Ikhwan Faiz . All these back pain, bodyache and cramps came visions of us having experiencing childbirth and labour of our children. We probably be a nervous first time parents who would worry everything or me being me, I'd just act cool while having fatigue and mood swings due to physical changes and hormones ever-changing from the first untill third trimester. The weird food combo cravings that won't be going away or wanting to certain things together with you, sayang. My round and huge tummy waddling around the house complaining why the kitchen cabinet is too high or I probably sneak around to eat junk food or pickled sour fruit at the middle of the night. You probably will wake up if you aren't sleeping soundly or noticing me making noise from the kitchen. Or high chances that I would be in half crying face asking you to help me open some food packaging or jar/bottle that I couldn't even open or just wanting you to spoon feed me because I could just ...