Skip to main content

As the manisfesto has stated well.

Well,let's face this:
No matter how sick I am,the idea of hacking or cracking or anything related to cybercrimes is something that I enjoy more than anything.My guilty pleasure.
Exploring deep inside our underground world,it has been tainted by a documentary called "code 2600" as it's going to be release in 2011.
Someone has change the real official trailer
and make our image looks
as bad as shit retarded dickhead.
It was supposedly a very
great trailer to explain our subculture,
and types of hackers and the history that lies within in

since the thing we called as "computer" is invented,
and the term "hack" is derived since the
1950's.
Somehow,I just discovered,the trailer has been changed.

It's just a huge disappointment to see it has been replaced by another misleading trailer.Take a look:


Is it really that bad?I'm a bad impact to society?huh?I terrorize the world huh?
I can stalk whoever I want in every way that I wanted.
So does it mean that I should go to jail?
I might have the access to all those H/P/V/A/C
and all those you called as illegal stuffs.

But that doesn't mean that I'm a very bad person.Yea,I might consider myself
neither too good nor bad.
The media had made a lot statements and misconception about a true hacker image.They are making people believing that hacking is worse than mass genocide,worse than any serial killer and murderers including rapist,considered by the law to be scum of the scum,below the level of a pedophiles,below any single entity that humanities criminality that has been done in our world history so far.This is where hacking is seen on most law systems.Believe me,we are being misinterpreted and looked down by most mass media and society.Example.When a hacker is brought before the law for hacking and shutting down a pedophilia site, he is well and truly fucked just for being a hacker, while the pedophile will walk free. Hackers are hated for a number of
reasons, Hear me,I will list a few that seem the most plausible.

1) As a general rule, public servants, especially cops, tend to
be inbred hicks with a level of education to match their IQ.
Hackers tend to have the same level of education, but tend to
be countless times more intelligent.

2) Hackers are the only group of people to have up till now put
all form of racial and sexual discrimination behind them. We are
more united and unbiased then any religion and hippie colony
and any Law System would like people to think.

3) Hackers are just the epitomy of perfection in the human race,
we are what every body else wants to be, free and evolved. Rapists
and murderers are still a part and product of society, society needs
them as much as they need society. Hackers have broken all ties with
society and its biases, its miseducation. Hackers are the new breed
of human, and as through out history, anything seen as near
perfection
will be destroyed by the countless uneducated
hordes of humanity.


Referring to this post title,I still believe in our famous manifesto
made by The Mentor,written in 8th January 1986

as it the best way to describe our thoughts and perception
and this is how hackers are alike in some ways.
We are connected to each other,we need each other to survive and explore.
We are united.

Our idiosyncrasy lies within every end each of our people
whereby this manifesto is used represent

a piece of me and every hacker that exist in this world.
This manifesto has been accepted
officially in our own very underground world.
You need to know,we ain't that bad.

We're just special in our own way.Whatever has driven us to get involved with hacking and being labelled as a hacker,we still have something in common in our manifesto and goal.Many of us have different ways of getting started into this world of hacking.It could be a bad experience of being hacked,high level of curiousity about how a system work and simply trying something new with the computer/digital system etc.I present the most famous original manifesto was made by The Mentor,LOD/LOH written on January 8,1986:

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
The Conscience of a Hacker
aka The Hacker's Manifesto
by
The Mentor
LOD/LOH
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-


Another one got caught today, it's all over the papers. "Teenager
Arrested in Computer Crime Scandal", "Hacker Arrested after Bank
Tampering"...
Damn kids. They're all alike.

But did you, in your three-piece psychology and 1950's technobrain,
ever take a look behind the eyes of the hacker? Did you ever wonder what
made him tick, what forces shaped him, what may have molded him?
I am a hacker, enter my world...
Mine is a world that begins with school... I'm smarter than most of
the other kids, this crap they teach us bores me...
Damn underachiever. They're all alike.

I'm in junior high or high school. I've listened to teachers
explain for the fifteenth time how to reduce a fraction. I understand it,yet it bored
me to listen it again and again.I
"No, Mr/Mr.s X I didn't show my work. I did it in my head..."
Damn kid. Probably copied it. They're all alike.

I made a discovery today. I found a computer. Wait a second, this
is cool. It does what I want it to. If it makes a mistake, it's because I
screwed it up. Not because it doesn't like me...
Or feels threatened by me...
Or thinks I'm a smart ass...
Or doesn't like teaching and shouldn't be here...
Damn kid. All he does is play games. They're all alike.

And then it happened... a door opened to a world... rushing through
the phone line like heroin through an addict's veins, an electronic pulse is
sent out, a refuge from the day-to-day incompetencies is sought... a board
is found.
"This is it... this is where I belong..."

I know everyone here... even if I've never met them, never talked to
them, may never hear from them again... I know you all...
Damn kid. Tying up the phone line again. They're all alike...

You bet your ass we're all alike... we've been spoon-fed baby food
at school when we hungered for steak... the bits of meat that you did let
slip through were pre-chewed and tasteless. We've been dominated by
sadists, or ignored by the apathetic. The few that had something to teach
found us willing pupils, but those few are like drops of water in the
desert.

This is our world now... the world of the electron and the switch,
the beauty of the baud. We make use of a service already existing without
paying for what could be dirt-cheap if it wasn't run by profiteering
gluttons, and you call us criminals. We explore... and you call us
criminals. We seek after knowledge... and you call us criminals. We exist
without skin color, without nationality, without religious bias... and you
call us criminals. You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat,
and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're
the criminals.

Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is
that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like.
My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive
me for.

I am a hacker, and this is my manifesto. You may stop this
individual, but you can't stop us all... after all, we're all alike.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
This is my favorite documentary and how it really
inspires me.-> Click here to watch
I'm not a typical teenager and girl.
I rather spent a lot of time in from of the computer
or something that interest me for hours and days.
I rather keep quiet than talking sometimes.I enjoy making discoveries and learning from my own mistakes.
I know how to manipulate people and do social engineering.
I do rebel against authority and bypassing rules & system
that I think is unnecessary.Describe me now.
So,yeah..Duality is me.I'm a duality.=DD





Comments

  1. wow~ I like what you wrote. it is so beautifully expressed! <3 admire hackers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#2.8 Forth letter

Hi again, My life partner and soulmate, Ikhwan Faiz, ❤️ This is the 4th letter from me to you, sayang. I know all of my letters are reflecting on my dreams and spirituality that I wanted to share with you. So that it will be relevant anytime you read this if you feel uninspired, sad or wanted to be reminded of my love to you. Maybe when our kids grow up, you can share my letters to them and talk about how you feel every time you read it. I know I'm very far-sighted and visionary, but I only wanted you to have the best optimism about everything in Life, together with me. I want to share everything I felt deeply inside with you, and no one else but God. All of my private thoughts and unspoken words.  That's a privilege held by soulmate. He is very special to me.  What's more better than having a good husband, loving children, peaceful life and having a job that you enjoy doing while making a difference in this world? Nothing. To me, my husband and my family will be most treas

#1.8 Surat ketiga

Hi dear love Ikhwan Faiz,  All the ups and downs of my Life and every pain I've endured just to write a letter to you is worthwhile. I wanted our love to be immortal and Everlasting in my works and poems, even though one day our body will disintegrate and dissolve in the ground. My words are inspired by the pure joy and peace that I found within myself and your presence. My spirituality and faith. Everytime I see someone talking about their other half and true love, I kept thinking about our journey and the day we will be united as One. Like the creation of Eve from the ribs of Adam, every female are destined to finds her own Adam and they will never ever belong to anyone else, no matter how crazy the obstacle they are put through. I believe in Jodoh/soulmate  because it's very simple yet mysterious for every being on Earth. It has been promised by all the Holy Books of every religion, philosophers, poets and spiritual leader that everyone is created in pairs. Funny how much hu

Hello 4,579,200 seconds

It has been 53 days since I officially and legally became a "wife", and 7 weeks,3 days having a small being growing inside my womb. Guess what? It's not a surprise nor something that out-of-reach category My depression doesn't go away, neither my panic attack nor anxiety. There are days I can function as a human being, there are days I feel like giving up on myself and never want to feel alive anymore. Being inflicted with emotions and obligation as a wife and to-be-mom, I find it's hard to find a purpose of waking up and doing chores. Or it's just the changes around my body makes it very hard for me to adapt. Wanted to finish my IT Firm and Cybersecurity certs, wanting to write a novel about having CPTSD and supernatural beings or having a community that knows my name and not be remembered as a wife, daughter, sister and mother when I die. I just wanted leave this world with something great behind, instead of being stuck in a rut and a purgatory of waves of m