Skip to main content

A memoir: Dearly Departed

{Goes down to a deep memory lane trip from 2010 onwards. Written as a memoir to myself and stumblers}

When the whole world seems to bring you down,you will need comfort and warmth from the ones you trust.I may have a lot friends, admirers and acquaintance within this Lifetime but the good ones who sees through you are priceless. A keepsake till the day I disintegrate.  Fame and wealth does comes with a lot of label warning and precautions. I missed the old me who knows very little about how the world works, how evil human can be and the irony between every reality and beliefs that exist. My dearly departed dad always tells me if Life has no challenges or makes you feel worthless, then it is a pointless journey to become human because Life itself is a Test. He explained, to me in his own ways thoroughly what makes "human", a human. In our deep conversation and countless of experiments together, I had an epiphany that if he's gone, I'll be anchoring Life in "solo mode" because I will never find another human who talks in super encoded metaphor yet open to new ideas, things and perspectives but never judgmental to those who are wrong or shallow-minded. My 19 years with him was very worthwhile and memorable. Turns out my calculations and interpretation about Life is correct. I lose my favourite human when I am 19 years old and everything gone berserk since then.

As someone who used to study about Theology, religion and philosophy I knew how the Omnipotent being, Almighty Creator; God has predetermined things and rules for humanity yet I have to admit it was hard to let go of things and accepted His Plans. I don't know how describe this decree of sadness or melancholia because being used to pain and torture makes your brain wired in certain ways that are unusual or having people who you usually pour your angst and sorrows is gone. Death makes you wonder how much time do you have left on Earth yet it can also makes you care less about everything which makes me partial nihilistic about Humanity and its purpose. Here back in my hometown, I find myself relapsing into dark memories instead of progressing towards my goals. The memories and Flashbacks rewinds. The long term past relationships and endless reconciliation is exhausting me. I refused to go backwards and hurt myself again. I thought to myself if hell existed, then I'm already living in one or being stuck in a level of purgatory. It is good to act neutral, but there are boundaries for such province to begin with. Feelings and emotions are making human attuned to their soul and what they desire in Life. Some are misguided and some are still finding its way back to where it belongs. Different pace and time for each and everyone. But, my stance is simple. You got to separate yourself from being hurt and upset all the time. Build a thick wall. Progress as far as you can in Life. Let them wonder. Let them envy. Let them question themselves. Let them see. Let them be.

Most of the time, I wonder why I care too much about the past or the people existed in it. I have a stupid, sincere and blunt heart but a very rational and resilient mind. I wanted to see good things in others instead of focusing on the flaws of a personality. I need to accept boundaries that a human cannot be saved if he/she doesn't want to be saved both in attitude and personality wise. While I had put myself as a shield and shelter those in need, I should have built a safe haven for myself too. It took me quite long to come to this deduction because of the things I have gone through and the types of personality that I have interacted within my lifetime.

{Perhaps in this Life.
I was meant to be very strong and rational.}

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#2.8 Forth letter

Hi again, My life partner and soulmate, Ikhwan Faiz, ❤️ This is the 4th letter from me to you, sayang. I know all of my letters are reflecting on my dreams and spirituality that I wanted to share with you. So that it will be relevant anytime you read this if you feel uninspired, sad or wanted to be reminded of my love to you. Maybe when our kids grow up, you can share my letters to them and talk about how you feel every time you read it. I know I'm very far-sighted and visionary, but I only wanted you to have the best optimism about everything in Life, together with me. I want to share everything I felt deeply inside with you, and no one else but God. All of my private thoughts and unspoken words.  That's a privilege held by soulmate. He is very special to me.  What's more better than having a good husband, loving children, peaceful life and having a job that you enjoy doing while making a difference in this world? Nothing. To me, my husband and my family will be most treas

#1.8 Surat ketiga

Hi dear love Ikhwan Faiz,  All the ups and downs of my Life and every pain I've endured just to write a letter to you is worthwhile. I wanted our love to be immortal and Everlasting in my works and poems, even though one day our body will disintegrate and dissolve in the ground. My words are inspired by the pure joy and peace that I found within myself and your presence. My spirituality and faith. Everytime I see someone talking about their other half and true love, I kept thinking about our journey and the day we will be united as One. Like the creation of Eve from the ribs of Adam, every female are destined to finds her own Adam and they will never ever belong to anyone else, no matter how crazy the obstacle they are put through. I believe in Jodoh/soulmate  because it's very simple yet mysterious for every being on Earth. It has been promised by all the Holy Books of every religion, philosophers, poets and spiritual leader that everyone is created in pairs. Funny how much hu

Hello 4,579,200 seconds

It has been 53 days since I officially and legally became a "wife", and 7 weeks,3 days having a small being growing inside my womb. Guess what? It's not a surprise nor something that out-of-reach category My depression doesn't go away, neither my panic attack nor anxiety. There are days I can function as a human being, there are days I feel like giving up on myself and never want to feel alive anymore. Being inflicted with emotions and obligation as a wife and to-be-mom, I find it's hard to find a purpose of waking up and doing chores. Or it's just the changes around my body makes it very hard for me to adapt. Wanted to finish my IT Firm and Cybersecurity certs, wanting to write a novel about having CPTSD and supernatural beings or having a community that knows my name and not be remembered as a wife, daughter, sister and mother when I die. I just wanted leave this world with something great behind, instead of being stuck in a rut and a purgatory of waves of m