Skip to main content

Ideas of symphony.



[Nujabes- Luv sick part 2 (instrumental) was playing in the background while I wrote this. I highly recommend people to listen to this track. It’s beautiful and soothing. Such a great majestic masterpiece by the late Japanese DJ/Hip Hop producer, Seba Jun. DO GIVE IT A LISTEN to this track while reading my blog post! TEE HEE ]



How am I trying to progress in life despite struggling with health issues?

By initiating multiple group & self-projects, work,volunteering, hobbies and doing many research on certain topics.During the last few months, I was busy writing my book about the state of human mind and spirituality called, “Tunnel”. Sadly, my health and time has been distorting this specific long term project and I find it hard to finish it on time. It’s a personal book and compilation of inspiration that I had obtained from people and books. There are days, I hunger for more new substances, knowledge and materials for the sake of the book itself. I showed the sample to my friends and they were saying, “Moon. This book is so fucked up. It’s so heavy and poetic. My mind feels like being raped” and “You’re a fantastic writer. It’s not my type of genre, sadly”.Sigh I get a lot of critic and sappy remarks, I guess. Maybe this book isn’t meant for normal and lazy thinkers. I had to leave this book writing project for a while or rewriting it in a simpler, lighter and easy to comprehend version. 

Anyways...

There are websites and blog company that wanted to hire me as their fulltime writer and columnist. I could only work on late nights and certain days. So,I wasn’t be able to give them a full-time commitment because I had others responsibilities to attend to and I’m restricted to always be on the go. I’m a person who loves working with and around people but also prefer working independently at the same time. In simpler words, I have to stay balanced and strive for productivity and efficiency to “work smart, but play harder”. Yeah. I don't really support the idea of being a workaholic myself.   I’m not somehow who works really hard unless it intrigues me or requires the decree of originality & creativity more than the rest. I lay my head and body to rest if I’m tired and rush for the dateline. I work at my best when it’s near to the end or when I feel my creativity is kicking in.  Writing and composing needs time and consume a lot of mental energy,agree? (Admit it people, if you’re doing your assignment and office paper work, you’ll start to be all dizzy and lazy or needing find "motivation")

In conjugation of my vloging and reviving this blogging space which I started again very recently, I think the idea of trying my best to distract myself is absolutely filled with risk and low expectations because I do not want to go all out to expose my personal life to gain fame and publicity. I will keep it low and hidden from the rest .It's okay for me to go big in my music projects, webshows, sketches,arts, poetry and careers but NEVER GO LOUD if it involves my personal space or memoriam of myself to my friends and people who really had knew me up close and personal. The purpose for me to go on with writing piece of  digital memory about my life is to be immortalized on the net and preserved as the person I wanted to be. It's somehow creepy and sad but I wanted to be known or be found somewhere & somehow after I'm gone. To be honest, I wanted to be remembered eternally as a person that loves to express their thoughts and soul in writing, to help relate myself with others or open their minds as if I'm going to live forever.

Highlights of the past.

Last April before my last work trip with the bank to Sibu-Mukah-Daro-Semop. I was invited to my first Social Entrepreneurship event at BCCK (Borneo Convention Center Kuching) called SEHATI 2016. It was initiated by MaGic Shd Bhd. The first company of its kind and give a head on start ups to local entrepreneurs and exposure about SE to fellow Malaysian. They had been organizing successful bootcamps and programmed nationwide. It was a very well organized and received event indeed.Most of the attendees are university and college students, NGO's and young entrepreneurs. I had great time meeting people there even though I was alone. There are people with special needs who came there as guest of the talk show. Not so surprisingly, many of them came to hug me and smile. Some of them are very warm and innocent, I had the chance to talk greet and met the CEO of the company. The crew and excos there were nice and professional too.I did grab the opportunity a lot of question about the future of SE and support programme/apprenticeship. It was a very inspiring event for me for sure.

 Some memories of the SEHATI 2016:

The paper folder which contain booklets and pamphlets of their itinerary 

The stage set up. I was sitting nearby the speakers and CEO's.

Random students taking selfie with me at the stage. 
During the selfie with strangers challenge.

With one of the special needs children. 
Living with autism and down syndrome. He was trained to
do crafts and arts. Gave me a sudden hug before I left the stage.


The founder and CEO of MaGIC Shd Bhd, Ehon Chan. 
Very young and aspiring. He told me to keep on doing the things
I had passion on and give social impact. 


The emcee of the SEHATI 2016. Very fun and entertaining guy on stage
Also the exco and crew for MagIC SE programme.
We share the same kind of smile! 



It's really great to know that there are group of passionate people trying to make a difference and solve social issues by creating impact to the society while generating income. I'd support any kind of event and bootcamps that allows local businesses and young entrepreneur for this noble cause. Hoping for more Malaysians to have the courage and expose themselves in making a difference to the society. This kind of thing makes the world a better place to live and create individual filled with kindness and generosity.


Till then, "Whatever happens, happens"  ciao. I love you all.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#2.8 Forth letter

Hi again, My life partner and soulmate, Ikhwan Faiz, ❤️ This is the 4th letter from me to you, sayang. I know all of my letters are reflecting on my dreams and spirituality that I wanted to share with you. So that it will be relevant anytime you read this if you feel uninspired, sad or wanted to be reminded of my love to you. Maybe when our kids grow up, you can share my letters to them and talk about how you feel every time you read it. I know I'm very far-sighted and visionary, but I only wanted you to have the best optimism about everything in Life, together with me. I want to share everything I felt deeply inside with you, and no one else but God. All of my private thoughts and unspoken words.  That's a privilege held by soulmate. He is very special to me.  What's more better than having a good husband, loving children, peaceful life and having a job that you enjoy doing while making a difference in this world? Nothing. To me, my husband and my family will be most treas

#1.8 Surat ketiga

Hi dear love Ikhwan Faiz,  All the ups and downs of my Life and every pain I've endured just to write a letter to you is worthwhile. I wanted our love to be immortal and Everlasting in my works and poems, even though one day our body will disintegrate and dissolve in the ground. My words are inspired by the pure joy and peace that I found within myself and your presence. My spirituality and faith. Everytime I see someone talking about their other half and true love, I kept thinking about our journey and the day we will be united as One. Like the creation of Eve from the ribs of Adam, every female are destined to finds her own Adam and they will never ever belong to anyone else, no matter how crazy the obstacle they are put through. I believe in Jodoh/soulmate  because it's very simple yet mysterious for every being on Earth. It has been promised by all the Holy Books of every religion, philosophers, poets and spiritual leader that everyone is created in pairs. Funny how much hu

Hello 4,579,200 seconds

It has been 53 days since I officially and legally became a "wife", and 7 weeks,3 days having a small being growing inside my womb. Guess what? It's not a surprise nor something that out-of-reach category My depression doesn't go away, neither my panic attack nor anxiety. There are days I can function as a human being, there are days I feel like giving up on myself and never want to feel alive anymore. Being inflicted with emotions and obligation as a wife and to-be-mom, I find it's hard to find a purpose of waking up and doing chores. Or it's just the changes around my body makes it very hard for me to adapt. Wanted to finish my IT Firm and Cybersecurity certs, wanting to write a novel about having CPTSD and supernatural beings or having a community that knows my name and not be remembered as a wife, daughter, sister and mother when I die. I just wanted leave this world with something great behind, instead of being stuck in a rut and a purgatory of waves of m