Skip to main content

A Chapter of Awakening (PART 1)

Part of me still was in "Awe" by what I gone through. All I can say now is Alhamdulillah for HIS Mercy and HIS WISDOM, I survived everything "HARD" that happened to be the biggest blessings in my life. I also learn to forgive my biggest trial in Life by letting go completely of my past of being abused, fitnah, scorned and betrayed by my own Mother. I loved her. I did my best for dakwah and taught her not to abuse her words (LISAN) carelessly. 

Meanwhile I have to address things that happened the gaps of timing my last post which I will immortalized here. 

Enduring labour to my son Qalid Ayden wasn't that bad. The process of being induced to give birth is painful as hell that I wished I died. The pain is no joke although I have a high tolerance of PAIN. The pushing stage lasted only 5 minutes for me after almost 48 hours of enduring contraction by drugs. It wasn't as painful glorified by the medias and The internet because the contractions are much more intense when the cervix reaches 10 cm dilation

Fast forward, the first two years from 2022-2024 after giving birth, I was in postpartum depression blues, but my husband has been my biggest support system and help me endured it. He quits his office work as HR Officer just to help me overcome this stage of life and also hates how the office itself abuses and lies to the worker. He believes that there are more barokah rizq and options to find "money". He worked as a florist at first and then we find jobs as content creator to do together. As in for now, he took in job grab car, shoppee  food and still accept jobs as a florist too from time to time.

Somewhere along the road,I took in job as a live host broadcaster in TikTok for a month before getting scammed as they only paid my salary in half. So, I resorted to do paid review and affiliate content with wages around RM 50-RM 200 per video. And as time flows,my rate also increases around the time I head back into hunting free airdrops and cryptocurrency as  mean to find wealth and settle our debts. 

2025 is a year we did many things together that we thought we never could because of financial constraint. Although "money" and "rizq" isn't that an issue to us, we are still tested by not going back to Sarawak for Raya. And Ramadan still feels distance to me when I tried to pray sincerely but its "hijab" hinder me from feeling what I feel when I was around my late father. Guilt? Ashamed? Yes. But I have never gave up hope that Ramadhan "embraced" me fully again. Part of me still yearn that "Holyness" or "Nur" in Ramadhan. I am somehow just stuck in barrier "to do good" and be "fully obedient" to Allah AZZAWAJAL especially in my prayers and covering up fully in hijabs.


(To be continued part 2)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buried:The Melancholia episodes

" We need to catch up. Seriously. " " Last time we talked is two years ago " " I hope you're doing well now. Better than last time" " You didn't come to my wedding or response to my invitation.I knew something must've came up ." " How's life? Are you still dating that asshole that I told you to leave?He's only using you, on and off." " I hate hearing you crying or suffer. You're very smart, talented, pretty, nice and funny girl. So much to live for. " " Have you done anything stupid again, Moon? I know you're crazy and fucked up inside for many reasons " Those are some of conversation starters from my close friends that reeks my heart. Reconnections of deep thoughts and intentions from a few that knows me too well. Yes. In these few weeks, my old crushes, acquaintance, exes, good friends, and "almost a thing phase", they decided to reconnect me back into their Life, ...

#2.8 Forth letter

Hi again, My life partner and soulmate, Ikhwan Faiz, ❤️ This is the 4th letter from me to you, sayang. I know all of my letters are reflecting on my dreams and spirituality that I wanted to share with you. So that it will be relevant anytime you read this if you feel uninspired, sad or wanted to be reminded of my love to you. Maybe when our kids grow up, you can share my letters to them and talk about how you feel every time you read it. I know I'm very far-sighted and visionary, but I only wanted you to have the best optimism about everything in Life, together with me. I want to share everything I felt deeply inside with you, and no one else but God. All of my private thoughts and unspoken words.  That's a privilege held by soulmate. He is very special to me.  What's more better than having a good husband, loving children, peaceful life and having a job that you enjoy doing while making a difference in this world? Nothing. To me, my husband and my family will be most treas...

Part 2. Us and the Future

My dear sayang, Ikhwan Faiz . All these back pain, bodyache and cramps came visions of us having experiencing childbirth and labour of our children. We probably be a nervous first time parents who would worry everything or me being me, I'd just act cool while having fatigue and mood swings due to physical changes and hormones ever-changing from the first untill third trimester. The weird food combo cravings that won't be going away or wanting to certain things together with you, sayang. My round and huge tummy waddling around the house complaining why the kitchen cabinet is too high or I probably sneak around to eat junk food or pickled sour fruit at the middle of the night. You probably will wake up if you aren't sleeping soundly or noticing me making noise from the kitchen. Or high chances that I would be in half crying face asking you to help me open some food packaging or jar/bottle that I couldn't even open or just wanting you to spoon feed me because I could just ...