Life is not about yourself and others. It is about how you understand meaning behind the smallest,little and detail things around us.We,human tend to see the biggest and clearest view of all the things that we did (from actions, words and knowlegde) and must have a clear or definite goal. We see problems, hardships and mistakes as a punishment or a way to remind us of what is good and bad. I see Life as a journey to find what is being Human is all about and being rigidly strong as who you are inside, despite nobody understands you. Life is a dedication to make changes in your own ways, pace and capacity. You can shine in whatever you choose to be. See, people. You don't need people to approve and support your thoughts because we need to be self sufficient and kind to ourselves. We need pain to grow. We need to know how to endure the most absurb circumstances and tragic loss for personal enhancement. I think most people complain their life too much. Talks about money, status and having the most perfect partner/job/education/followers all the goddamn time. Go compare your life with war refugees, chronic cancer patients,rape/abuse victims and people with mental or physical disabilities.
You will appreciate Life as a gift to you
" We need to catch up. Seriously. " " Last time we talked is two years ago " " I hope you're doing well now. Better than last time" " You didn't come to my wedding or response to my invitation.I knew something must've came up ." " How's life? Are you still dating that asshole that I told you to leave?He's only using you, on and off." " I hate hearing you crying or suffer. You're very smart, talented, pretty, nice and funny girl. So much to live for. " " Have you done anything stupid again, Moon? I know you're crazy and fucked up inside for many reasons " Those are some of conversation starters from my close friends that reeks my heart. Reconnections of deep thoughts and intentions from a few that knows me too well. Yes. In these few weeks, my old crushes, acquaintance, exes, good friends, and "almost a thing phase", they decided to reconnect me back into their Life, ...
Comments
Post a Comment