Skip to main content

Right away.

I've been abandoning my thoughts of paradise for quite sometime.
I'm back now. So, yay~
Right away,eh?
When someone ask me to do things or nag me,
I find it hard to follow rules and obligation immediately.
Nagging is one hard thing in my life to not be stressed upon.
It's mentally excruciating to listen to the same person everyday.
You get tired and bounded when the timing is not right.
I know one of the most nagging person on Earth is 
the person who really cares about you.
Maybe it's his or her way to show and express love.
Love is something subjective but at the same time,
You can't force people to listen to you,
if they are not putting their hearts and soul to understand you.
I do have the capability to understand people,
and sometimes I may failed to calculate about the 
consequences and circumstances that may not be in my favour.
Many of my friends thought about me being cold or acting 
like a sociopath,
While I just failed sometimes to see clearly
and act tactfully.
I'm not a sociopath like one of exes.
My exes has been a burden
and such a mess to be taken care even after break-ups.
I thought of them and I wouldn't want to repeat the same mistakes.
The same outcome.The same old habit.
Things wouldn't change now because I know that I deserve 
to be treated better.
It was a disastrous moment that I wouldn't want to 3R (haha!)
1. Recall
2. Remember 
3. Reminisce 

As the year of 2015 is ending,
I looked back and I saw myself being stronger
even if I had been such a mess and totally broken inside.
I had been struggling with mild depression the past few years,
I had thought of killing myself over and over again.
I had bad thoughts and mistrust everyone around me.
It has been one hell of a journey to where I am right now.
Sure, I have friends but now I can only trust a few.
A few to reduce the rate of being manipulated and used.
I yet to trust people even my own family.
The only one that I trust is God and myself.
Maybe a few people that has gone through the same thing,
have the privilege to gain or access my trust.
Trust, peeps.
I trust people if the amount of time and effort that I give them is 
the same.
I cannot accept myself to give trust "right away"
I have to respect how I feel because my guts are protecting me now.
You know if you feel unsure or not happy with decision you make IF
you are thinking about it over and over again.
I lose sleep and feel agitated thinking of people and my relationship 
with them; Family, Friends and potential soulmate.
Relationships are hard enough to maintain if one of the party resist
and failed to see the point of view and lack of empathy.
My problem right now is I cannot trust people because
I will consider myself as a failure should things go beyond my control.
Trying to please everyone at the same time is a pain in the ass.
My limits are being tested constantly.
It's time to take a deep breath, and have blind faith in God.
Maybe His plan will prevail more than mine.

Untill next time. 
chao peeps.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#2.8 Forth letter

Hi again, My life partner and soulmate, Ikhwan Faiz, ❤️ This is the 4th letter from me to you, sayang. I know all of my letters are reflecting on my dreams and spirituality that I wanted to share with you. So that it will be relevant anytime you read this if you feel uninspired, sad or wanted to be reminded of my love to you. Maybe when our kids grow up, you can share my letters to them and talk about how you feel every time you read it. I know I'm very far-sighted and visionary, but I only wanted you to have the best optimism about everything in Life, together with me. I want to share everything I felt deeply inside with you, and no one else but God. All of my private thoughts and unspoken words.  That's a privilege held by soulmate. He is very special to me.  What's more better than having a good husband, loving children, peaceful life and having a job that you enjoy doing while making a difference in this world? Nothing. To me, my husband and my family will be most treas

#1.8 Surat ketiga

Hi dear love Ikhwan Faiz,  All the ups and downs of my Life and every pain I've endured just to write a letter to you is worthwhile. I wanted our love to be immortal and Everlasting in my works and poems, even though one day our body will disintegrate and dissolve in the ground. My words are inspired by the pure joy and peace that I found within myself and your presence. My spirituality and faith. Everytime I see someone talking about their other half and true love, I kept thinking about our journey and the day we will be united as One. Like the creation of Eve from the ribs of Adam, every female are destined to finds her own Adam and they will never ever belong to anyone else, no matter how crazy the obstacle they are put through. I believe in Jodoh/soulmate  because it's very simple yet mysterious for every being on Earth. It has been promised by all the Holy Books of every religion, philosophers, poets and spiritual leader that everyone is created in pairs. Funny how much hu

Hello 4,579,200 seconds

It has been 53 days since I officially and legally became a "wife", and 7 weeks,3 days having a small being growing inside my womb. Guess what? It's not a surprise nor something that out-of-reach category My depression doesn't go away, neither my panic attack nor anxiety. There are days I can function as a human being, there are days I feel like giving up on myself and never want to feel alive anymore. Being inflicted with emotions and obligation as a wife and to-be-mom, I find it's hard to find a purpose of waking up and doing chores. Or it's just the changes around my body makes it very hard for me to adapt. Wanted to finish my IT Firm and Cybersecurity certs, wanting to write a novel about having CPTSD and supernatural beings or having a community that knows my name and not be remembered as a wife, daughter, sister and mother when I die. I just wanted leave this world with something great behind, instead of being stuck in a rut and a purgatory of waves of m