Skip to main content

I think..

Yeah2..I think about writing my point of view of life.
So here it is,despite it doesn't have anything related to Duality.
I'm so like,uh..been thinking a lot till I got stressed out and go haywire.

When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard," I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?How hard life could be?"

**********************
Life is meaningless only if we allow it to be. Each of us has the power to give life meaning, to make our time and our bodies and our words into instruments of love and hope.We will always have a choice,whether to be or not to be,whether it is or isn't,simple right?

**********************
Without some goal and some effort to reach it, no one can live.

**********************
One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: that word is love.

**********************
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

**********************
Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.

**********************
To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing at all .

**********************
All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.

**********************
Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.

**********************
The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.

**********************

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buried:The Melancholia episodes

" We need to catch up. Seriously. " " Last time we talked is two years ago " " I hope you're doing well now. Better than last time" " You didn't come to my wedding or response to my invitation.I knew something must've came up ." " How's life? Are you still dating that asshole that I told you to leave?He's only using you, on and off." " I hate hearing you crying or suffer. You're very smart, talented, pretty, nice and funny girl. So much to live for. " " Have you done anything stupid again, Moon? I know you're crazy and fucked up inside for many reasons " Those are some of conversation starters from my close friends that reeks my heart. Reconnections of deep thoughts and intentions from a few that knows me too well. Yes. In these few weeks, my old crushes, acquaintance, exes, good friends, and "almost a thing phase", they decided to reconnect me back into their Life, ...

#2.8 Forth letter

Hi again, My life partner and soulmate, Ikhwan Faiz, ❤️ This is the 4th letter from me to you, sayang. I know all of my letters are reflecting on my dreams and spirituality that I wanted to share with you. So that it will be relevant anytime you read this if you feel uninspired, sad or wanted to be reminded of my love to you. Maybe when our kids grow up, you can share my letters to them and talk about how you feel every time you read it. I know I'm very far-sighted and visionary, but I only wanted you to have the best optimism about everything in Life, together with me. I want to share everything I felt deeply inside with you, and no one else but God. All of my private thoughts and unspoken words.  That's a privilege held by soulmate. He is very special to me.  What's more better than having a good husband, loving children, peaceful life and having a job that you enjoy doing while making a difference in this world? Nothing. To me, my husband and my family will be most treas...

The State of Individuality.

W hat I really meant by individuality and freewill is becoming the authority to choose specific variables, environment and accepting every plausible consequences wholeheartedly; without having the slightest glimpse of feeling reluctant taking its precedent. I am very convinced that our Life is not about doing things in the most " right " or " wrong " way. Learn to bend the rules as it challenges you. Own the moment. You need to get your hands dirty and soul tainted, deal the fuck from it and improvise with whatever limitations you have. Never ever to give up hope, no matter how painful things can damage or break your will. These past few days,it is super exhausting for me to speak out my mind yet people come to me for ideas, perspective and how to handle their shit.I have my own morale compass and set of beliefs, things to achieve and getting to know an individual characteristics properly, without having a bias judgement or perception.Time is an asset investment,...