Skip to main content

Cheap.

Define Cheap.
It could be cheap in terms of price and cheap in terms of you
"publicize" yourself to the public,your image,pride and self value.
Not that I'm trying to say that I'm cheap or I'm too proud of myself.
Just that the word "cheap" makes me think.
People say that I'm too choosy in picking up guys as my boyfriend.
The time has not come yet,the right person is not in front of me.
bla3..dilly dally shilly shally.C'mon.This blog is to express
the duality in me.
Talking about cheap,
Hell,today's my lucky day!
I got free foods,rides and I bought a nice looking pants for just RM10 coz
I was digging through the ocean of pants.Well,I was crazy seeing a RM30 material
got sold for RM 5.OOOOOHHHH..this is shit.nice.
I don't have those pants and my mom was,"yeah,u can have those"
So,Cheap is the way of life.just in terms of buying a high price to a lower price.
hahaha.
So ta-da!..
I founded and owned my happiness from the morning till night time.
Happiness is kinda rare in this week.ahaha.
Sad and happy.Warm and cold.A typical gemini.=DD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buried:The Melancholia episodes

" We need to catch up. Seriously. " " Last time we talked is two years ago " " I hope you're doing well now. Better than last time" " You didn't come to my wedding or response to my invitation.I knew something must've came up ." " How's life? Are you still dating that asshole that I told you to leave?He's only using you, on and off." " I hate hearing you crying or suffer. You're very smart, talented, pretty, nice and funny girl. So much to live for. " " Have you done anything stupid again, Moon? I know you're crazy and fucked up inside for many reasons " Those are some of conversation starters from my close friends that reeks my heart. Reconnections of deep thoughts and intentions from a few that knows me too well. Yes. In these few weeks, my old crushes, acquaintance, exes, good friends, and "almost a thing phase", they decided to reconnect me back into their Life, ...

#2.8 Forth letter

Hi again, My life partner and soulmate, Ikhwan Faiz, ❤️ This is the 4th letter from me to you, sayang. I know all of my letters are reflecting on my dreams and spirituality that I wanted to share with you. So that it will be relevant anytime you read this if you feel uninspired, sad or wanted to be reminded of my love to you. Maybe when our kids grow up, you can share my letters to them and talk about how you feel every time you read it. I know I'm very far-sighted and visionary, but I only wanted you to have the best optimism about everything in Life, together with me. I want to share everything I felt deeply inside with you, and no one else but God. All of my private thoughts and unspoken words.  That's a privilege held by soulmate. He is very special to me.  What's more better than having a good husband, loving children, peaceful life and having a job that you enjoy doing while making a difference in this world? Nothing. To me, my husband and my family will be most treas...

The State of Individuality.

W hat I really meant by individuality and freewill is becoming the authority to choose specific variables, environment and accepting every plausible consequences wholeheartedly; without having the slightest glimpse of feeling reluctant taking its precedent. I am very convinced that our Life is not about doing things in the most " right " or " wrong " way. Learn to bend the rules as it challenges you. Own the moment. You need to get your hands dirty and soul tainted, deal the fuck from it and improvise with whatever limitations you have. Never ever to give up hope, no matter how painful things can damage or break your will. These past few days,it is super exhausting for me to speak out my mind yet people come to me for ideas, perspective and how to handle their shit.I have my own morale compass and set of beliefs, things to achieve and getting to know an individual characteristics properly, without having a bias judgement or perception.Time is an asset investment,...