Skip to main content

2015

Too long since I last updated.
There's too much things going on by the end of 2014 and 2015.
They'd say "Changed"
I'd say, "Reset:.
We do not posses the power to erase the past nor alter it anyhow.
I too, been dwelling with sorrows and pain.
To love too much but in the end being left hanging.
And I have been feeling hopeless that no one would want me
as much as I want them in my life.
The problem is, I have been keeping feelings and
the ways to express it for too long.
I can't say "No" to others.
Keeping all the angst and despair in others without leaving them any clue,
Maybe I have the problem of expressing deep things.
I'm afraid of rejection of my true intentions,
Life is about taking chances and changing along the way,
I want to change for myself and my loved ones,
Talking about love and relationship,
It's time for me to move on from the bad ones,
and embrace the good ones and find happiness in people who wants me to be better,
As I wrote this, I am..already in love.
The first thing that goes in my mind,
when I saw him.
"I don't think I deserve him. I am too,,,,broken inside, I'm afraid of being rejected of my own life,
It maybe difficult, but I will try to be as honest as possible and make him happy. I want him to be happy with my presence, I want to be close to him although I don't have reasons, as my heart will naturally open or open slowly to accept and keep him in my life,
This thoughts..has been mingling as we had daily conversation.
I found warmth and purity in him,
I found real and hard reality in him.
I found him to be as interesting as someone that I'm willing to spend the rest of life with,
And..every day,.
I felt that my burden is lessen,
that I never felt alone again.
It's the happiness and joy when laughing with him.
It's the kindness and sincerity I felt in him, even if he doesn't show it,
It made me sad though when he said that no one has made him felt important.
Everyone around me is important.
I have many and tons of friends, but I can only trust very FEW of them.
Trust issues and getting exploit.
It's what I hate about human. I like Win-Win situation,
In every circumstances, both party must win or lose.
I would kill for that.haha.
Being fair and persistent is the hardest thing to do in every relationship.
Not everyone understood.
Not everyone had the means and capacity to put themselves in other shoes.
Struggle is a part of success.
Lazy is a part of human traits too.
Ignorant and Ego is something that will kill inside.
Being sincere and pure-hearted will also kill you, but Allah never disappoint to those who puts
blind faith in Him.
We are living in the temporary Dunnya,
Challenges,misfortunes and test are always coming in 
just to remind us that we need Him in our life.
We do not need to rely on others as much as we thought,
Keep God closer in our heart, take a leap of faith and change for the better,
it's worth trying because every beautiful life story has its downside 
and it has it's own dark and spiraling down.
Gonna post more of my thoughts, peeps.
Catch ya later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buried:The Melancholia episodes

" We need to catch up. Seriously. " " Last time we talked is two years ago " " I hope you're doing well now. Better than last time" " You didn't come to my wedding or response to my invitation.I knew something must've came up ." " How's life? Are you still dating that asshole that I told you to leave?He's only using you, on and off." " I hate hearing you crying or suffer. You're very smart, talented, pretty, nice and funny girl. So much to live for. " " Have you done anything stupid again, Moon? I know you're crazy and fucked up inside for many reasons " Those are some of conversation starters from my close friends that reeks my heart. Reconnections of deep thoughts and intentions from a few that knows me too well. Yes. In these few weeks, my old crushes, acquaintance, exes, good friends, and "almost a thing phase", they decided to reconnect me back into their Life, ...

#2.8 Forth letter

Hi again, My life partner and soulmate, Ikhwan Faiz, ❤️ This is the 4th letter from me to you, sayang. I know all of my letters are reflecting on my dreams and spirituality that I wanted to share with you. So that it will be relevant anytime you read this if you feel uninspired, sad or wanted to be reminded of my love to you. Maybe when our kids grow up, you can share my letters to them and talk about how you feel every time you read it. I know I'm very far-sighted and visionary, but I only wanted you to have the best optimism about everything in Life, together with me. I want to share everything I felt deeply inside with you, and no one else but God. All of my private thoughts and unspoken words.  That's a privilege held by soulmate. He is very special to me.  What's more better than having a good husband, loving children, peaceful life and having a job that you enjoy doing while making a difference in this world? Nothing. To me, my husband and my family will be most treas...

Part 2. Us and the Future

My dear sayang, Ikhwan Faiz . All these back pain, bodyache and cramps came visions of us having experiencing childbirth and labour of our children. We probably be a nervous first time parents who would worry everything or me being me, I'd just act cool while having fatigue and mood swings due to physical changes and hormones ever-changing from the first untill third trimester. The weird food combo cravings that won't be going away or wanting to certain things together with you, sayang. My round and huge tummy waddling around the house complaining why the kitchen cabinet is too high or I probably sneak around to eat junk food or pickled sour fruit at the middle of the night. You probably will wake up if you aren't sleeping soundly or noticing me making noise from the kitchen. Or high chances that I would be in half crying face asking you to help me open some food packaging or jar/bottle that I couldn't even open or just wanting you to spoon feed me because I could just ...