Skip to main content

Theism (Part 2)

{ Do you have a set of morale compass? What if I tell you that human can rebuild and initiate what, why and who to believe when it comes the Universal force?}

During the Funeral process I just attended, I realized that more people are just there to observe the sins and reputation of others instead of paying respect. I grew up watching these humans using religion to judge others, money and influence among themselves untill the day they died. What exactly they did believed in? Was it by the book? By the mouth?

My father told me, you will die by the way you lived. My theism on what I believe is solely on growth. You are here in this world to screw up and failed miserably, in the pursue finding passion and acceptance. Fuck with everything. Fix it and improvise your soul with time. There is nothing to do by "living the rules" and traditions that binds a family. Family is a place whereby you are happy being yourself, without needing to try hard or feel lost. I beg to differ to this, I grew up either being socially awkward or reserved due to my upbringing and how my parents expected me to be. Kept this journal so I can stay in touch with what I bottled insist for so long.

No, sorry. I don't like living in a broken dysfunctional family. Superficial love. Calculations. Money is God. Reputation is being talked like a wildspread news. I loath them with all my heart.

Maybe 20 years from now, if I'm alive and had made peace with myself to accept that this is a part of growth and lessons to be the person I am going to be one day.

Theism. It is the only resolution to great stories behind failures and losing hope.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buried:The Melancholia episodes

" We need to catch up. Seriously. " " Last time we talked is two years ago " " I hope you're doing well now. Better than last time" " You didn't come to my wedding or response to my invitation.I knew something must've came up ." " How's life? Are you still dating that asshole that I told you to leave?He's only using you, on and off." " I hate hearing you crying or suffer. You're very smart, talented, pretty, nice and funny girl. So much to live for. " " Have you done anything stupid again, Moon? I know you're crazy and fucked up inside for many reasons " Those are some of conversation starters from my close friends that reeks my heart. Reconnections of deep thoughts and intentions from a few that knows me too well. Yes. In these few weeks, my old crushes, acquaintance, exes, good friends, and "almost a thing phase", they decided to reconnect me back into their Life, ...

#2.8 Forth letter

Hi again, My life partner and soulmate, Ikhwan Faiz, ❤️ This is the 4th letter from me to you, sayang. I know all of my letters are reflecting on my dreams and spirituality that I wanted to share with you. So that it will be relevant anytime you read this if you feel uninspired, sad or wanted to be reminded of my love to you. Maybe when our kids grow up, you can share my letters to them and talk about how you feel every time you read it. I know I'm very far-sighted and visionary, but I only wanted you to have the best optimism about everything in Life, together with me. I want to share everything I felt deeply inside with you, and no one else but God. All of my private thoughts and unspoken words.  That's a privilege held by soulmate. He is very special to me.  What's more better than having a good husband, loving children, peaceful life and having a job that you enjoy doing while making a difference in this world? Nothing. To me, my husband and my family will be most treas...

Part 2. Us and the Future

My dear sayang, Ikhwan Faiz . All these back pain, bodyache and cramps came visions of us having experiencing childbirth and labour of our children. We probably be a nervous first time parents who would worry everything or me being me, I'd just act cool while having fatigue and mood swings due to physical changes and hormones ever-changing from the first untill third trimester. The weird food combo cravings that won't be going away or wanting to certain things together with you, sayang. My round and huge tummy waddling around the house complaining why the kitchen cabinet is too high or I probably sneak around to eat junk food or pickled sour fruit at the middle of the night. You probably will wake up if you aren't sleeping soundly or noticing me making noise from the kitchen. Or high chances that I would be in half crying face asking you to help me open some food packaging or jar/bottle that I couldn't even open or just wanting you to spoon feed me because I could just ...